Saturday, 9 January 2010

Glam Hawk Hair Style - Kim Kardashian Inspired

After seeing this gorgeous hair style on Kim Kardashian i really wanted to recreate it! It's so easy but requires a lot of hairspray!

It is so quick to do. I love the edgy look about it.

All you need is:
Hairspray (strong)
Hair grips / kirby grips
Denman or backcombing brush

To find out how to recreate it, please watch my video :)



  1. OMG. It suits you SO good. Great style. I am eager to try it too, but I think my hair is too long and I am a greenhorn to backcombing. But I'll definitely try it.

    I just love watching your videos, such an inspiring person you are.

    Much love from snowy Germany,

  2. Me again.
    Thanks so much for joining my blog. I did a short english summary of my latest post to show some respect since the rest is mostly in german;-)
    Maybe you're interested. It features the famous aspirin mask for great, radiant skin.

    Lovely greetings,

  3. Thank you so much for following my blog sweetie!!

    Kim is one of the most beautiful women out there and you look fabulous re-creating her hairstyle!!

  4. I watched your video last night and it was a really great tut! I will try it, but I know I'll fail, I have long hair in the front (like reallllly long and very flat), but I will definitely try!

  5. You are so beautiful i really love this tutorial

  6. Oh, how can anyone not love Kim Kardashian <3 You did a great job replicating the look! xx

  7. You make it look so easy!!Also, I wish I had longer hair so I could give this a try! :)

  8. I love your hair Imogen!
    You did a great job on this, its looks beautiful. I really love this look.

    xo S

  9. hi Imogen..!!!
    I wrote you some days ago, about extensions! :)
    Thank you for replying...
    Your videos are really amazing, You gave me the will to take care of my hair! :) Want to try treatment with olive oil and the other one!! :)