Thursday 7 January 2010

E.L.F Nail Polish - 'Gum Pink' Review




Ahh i love this colour! It's what i like to call 'Barbie pink', haha i hate it when people say "what i like to call" but i had to! It's so bright and pretty.
When painting it went on so smoothly, the brush might be slightly ridged but it works well. I put on 2 coats. After close inspection it could have done with one more coat as you can slightly see my nails underneath and some places were slightly sparse, nothing major though!



I'm really pleased with this polish, it was so cheap! I wasn't sure if it would be great with such a small price tag but i was pleasently surprised. It drys pretty quickly too!



It boasts to be chip resistant, and to be infused with Vitamin E. I hope it is chip resistant, i think if you use a good top coat all nail varnishes can be non chip for about a week.

I'm really pleased with the colour and consistency, i will definitely be trying E.L.F nail polishes again.

Have you tried them? What did you think?

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. That is such a true barbie pink! I have to have it! Again with the anoying phrase I also like to called it sexy pink. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of your nails is amazing, not to mention the color of the polish. Well done on maintaining healthy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elf nail polishes. They have really pretty colors. for us I believe they are only $1.00 NOW THATS CHEEP! I have it in a burnt orange color that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them, i have about 4 colors and they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two ELF polishes - white and navy blue. I've not tried the white yet, but am very impressed with the blue - lasted a good few days without chipping. And I obviously love the price!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the perfect pink and your nails are lovely! Congratulations on over 500 subs in such a short time, you deserve it! =) p.s. who would want to look like Barbie?..she has totally perfect features and hair to die for...ew... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is great, i've never tried ELF nail polishes before. I've been really into pinks lately though!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! i need this in my life lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a perfect bubble gum pink! Your nails are amazingggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much are they in u.k ? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete