Saturday 6 November 2010

Maybelline ColorSensational Pearl Lipsticks Swatches + Review

I picked these up after seeing the advert the other night, the colour range looked amazing so i couldn't resist - i bought Kiss Pearl and Delicate Pearl.

Above: Kiss Pearl 832

Above: Delicate Pearl 812

They are quite sheer lipsticks (especially Delicate Pearl) so they need building up, unless you like a subtle application. They are very shimmery and the colours look gorgeous on. I find that some Maybelline lipsticks can be quite drying but these aren't at all - in fact they are quite moisturising.

These will definitely be my 'go to' lipsticks now!

I picked mine up from Boots as they were all sold out at Superdrug.

What do you think?
Photobucket


13 comments:

  1. These lipsticks are gorgeous. I love both of them, need to check if i find them online :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at these in magazine ads and wanting to pick one up. I think I'm now sold on Kiss Pearl thanks to this post!

    http://mommysbiggestblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look absolutely fabulous.
    They will definitely be picking these up on my next boot trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they realllly suit you. lovely lipsticks indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see "pink" really is your favorite lipstick color ! The first one, "Kiss Pearl" looks really nice ! The other one is more "natural" I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love the look of the top one! I'll have to have a nosy at these later xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Imogen:) I love the kiss pearl! loving shades of pinks:)
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kiss pearl too <3

    Definatley going to check these out

    Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot

    vikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty! I think kiss pearl looks better on your lips by a tad bit more. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are very pretty. How do you write on youre pictures so people cannot steal them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow, you always manage to make just about every lipstick look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review :) I want to get some of these, the colours are gorgeous.

    Your site was recommended to me by Lipazzi. Its fab. I'm now a follower :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried looking at walmart for them..but didnt have colors wrote down...will definitely be looking for them tomorrow!!! :) Love these colors!!! pink is my color!! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete