Wednesday 3 November 2010

Limited Edition Sleek 'Good Girl' Palette Swatches

 The Good Girl palette is one of Sleek's Limited Editions, so if pink is your thing then you better be quick! 
This palette is absolutely beautiful, but is it wearable for everyday use? No not really. For me anyway, i am blonde with blue eyes so i would just look like barbie (i get called than enough without the pink!). I think it is lovely mixed with other darker colours or for costume make-up. 

These palettes are only £5.99 so they are fab for your collection as they don't cost the earth and if you happen to ever need a pink or red shadow you have it. 

(Click to enlarge)
I know i will probably never wear most of these colours but Lychee and Meringue are beautiful - they are the colours i would wear in the inner corners of my eye or use them as a highlight.
I also love the names they chose for the colours, so girly and pretty.

Above Lychee and Meringue

This is a great palette and worth £5.99, although it isn't an everyday palette i think it is great to have outrageous colours in your make-up collection...just in case!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love the eyeshadows! Thanks for sharing them..the colors are so intense for the darker shades..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches and I love pinkish intense ones!!!Have to get this!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these.I have the bad girl one and i will use every colour.I wanted this too but it was sold out :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours, though I do agree, definitely not for everyday wear particularly for us blondes!

    Terri, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these colors are beautiful and i <3 pink haha. I need this :)

    Thank you so much for sharing :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Imogen. AH! lovely colours I love shades of pink!!:)I wish they sell it here in Singapore:)
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink!!! Too bad the dont sell this in the US "/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pallette :)

    i think I am going to try this pallette as a blush pallette? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh preettyyy. Did you know that with Sleek palettes you can use the colours in other ways? If you crush a bit of the pigment up and mix it with clear polish you can make nail varnish (bit messy though), wet an eyeliner brush and dip into the colour and you've got an eyeliner, use as a blush, or mixed with clear gloss or balm and you can use them as lip colours- tada!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab colours thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure if I should buy it. Love the colours. But will I love them on my lids, too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use the colors as blushes and the two light ones are really great highlighters :)

    ReplyDelete