Wednesday 2 December 2009

Birmingham, Micheal McIntyre & Krispy Kremes

I went to Birmingham this weekend. Had an amazing time, the shops in the 'Bull Ring' are to die for! Bought a few lovely items, which i will do a post on soon.

We went to the NIA to see Micheal MacIntyre which was hilarious, he really is one of the funniest people on this planet, just a shame we were sat so far away! Like sardines!

I got myself some Krispie Kremes Mmmmm....best donuts ever made! There isn't a KK near where i live so i made the most of them while i could :P Heaven in a box.


4 comments:

  1. Love MM I went to see him on Sat, hilarious, loved the paprika and spices joke!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that's the first thing I do, when I'm in the UK! Just imagine, there's no KK anywhere else in Europe...Way to go, girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. come ON! bring in more stock! i need them :) aha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Imogen

    I ordered 2 weeks ago, the foxylocks extensions for me and my friend, to Romania. Let me thank u for the quik shippin and the quality of the extensions. They are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete