Wednesday 24 February 2010

NOTD ~ Lace Manicure

I have been playing around with my Konad plate and today i thought i would try a lace manicure. I loooove it, It's so pretty! This was my first try so it could have been a bit straighter but other than that i think it looks beautiful, so dainty and girly.

What i did: I applied two coats of Nubar polish in 'Oh Baby Pink', using my M57 plate i used the lace tip stencil and applied the special Konad polish in white, stamped it and voila! Simple as that! It is definitely a funkier alternative to your standard french manicure. I love Konad, without it i would never be able to do these kinds of designs unless i paid loads at a salon on stuck on some falsies. I am definitely going to be trying out more Konad designs.

If you don't know about Konad check out my video :) HERE

You can purchased the Konad kit HERE
and the Nubar polish HERE

What do you think?
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. that lace manicure is really nice. suits you.

    find out how to get fashion discounts at my blog.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it's very pretty! I've been obsessed with lace lately, so now I can have it on my nails too, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so gorgeous! I love Nubar.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lace manicure your nails are so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous :)
    http://vanitysanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and girly, I love it, and you did a really great job with the konad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this hun, I dont really know much about Konad but am defo going to look into it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I need some Konad in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. thats goregous :)

    thatfashionjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this looks so gorgeous and girly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this !!!!
    i def want to try this is uber cute !!

    xo mw

    ReplyDelete
  12. this definitely convinced me :) first i bought contact lenses that i saw on ur channel, now this as well hehehe -SOLD ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! It's pics like this that inspire me to grow my nails =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, I love your nails, Imogen!

    www.fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i absolutely loooove this look! can you do a tutorial on the lace?

    ReplyDelete