Thursday 4 February 2010

Make-up SWAP with 'MakeupByMel'

Mel and I decided to do a swap, there a few things that us Brits can't get get hold so we seek help from our fellow make-up junkies across the water (and vice versa)!
I got some gorgeous items from Mel, i love everything :)
How cute is the packaging!?
It's amazing how much cheaper stuff in the US is compared to over here. They have high quality brands that are so cheap - it's not fair!

These are all the gorgeous things Mel sent, it felt like Christmas again opening my parcel :)
NYX pencils are my favorite, i wear the white one religiously on my lower water line to make my eyes look brighter! They are so well pigmented and the colours are beautiful.

(From L-R) Baby Blue, Yogurt, Dark Brown, Pots and Pans, Black Bean.

These are the most gorgeous colours! They are so sparkly.
Lilac Field, Pink Frost

Some more gorgeous lippies by NYX.

Narcissus, Creamy Beige

NYX Eyeshadows 'In The Woods'

I am in love with this pink! Wet n Wild - True Love

Glamour Doll eyeshadows - Jealousy and Skinny Jeans

She also put in this super cute bow necklace!

I also got NYX eye pencils in black and white ELF Eyebrow kit which is fab.
Everything is stuff i would use and wear so thank you Mel!!
Here's her Youtube link - youtube.com/makeupbymel
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. What Mel gave you in the swap looks amazing! I'm definitely loving that Pink Nail polish, and the NYX Lipgloss, so pretty!

    I'm inspired to find someone overseas now who will be prepared to swap some cosmetics, I too agree, there is a wider range of brands over there! :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything is so well pigmented!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a swap one day, Americans are so lucky - they have amazing stuff over there! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love that nailpolish! Pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous..wish they sold NYX stuff near me..although they do sell wet n wild makeup in my tesco! Id love those jumbo pencils! x
    www.glamourrougenotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got awesome stuff enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice goodies! The Wet n Wild nail polish looks great! I'm really into baby pinks ^^ Oh and the neckalce is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, every single goodie is gorgeous. I want them all!
    http://essjay23x@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god, not only are you talented - this site, promotion of your business as well as support materials and general online savvy, but you are amazingly beautiful! I am super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got alot of great goodies! I love MakeupByMel's videos :) and those lipglosses are GOREGOUS! I love pink !

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww swaps are so fun! awesome stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so pretty. You're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how lovely!! Im considering getting my guy friend to buy me heinz salad cream, and that barry m turquoise nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you're nails look adorable! I love how wet n wild is super cheap yet it doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great swap! I'm drooling at all the lovely NYX you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Argh.. I know what you feel - I live in Bulgaria.. BLAH! There is not anything like NYX :XX or even ELF!??

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've moved from the UK to NYC last year, and we are spoilt here in terms of cheap make up. I have recently discovered NYX and wow it's a lot of fun to play with. You have a lot more jumbo pencils that I have - must go get some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to do a swap if anybody would like to. Your items are amazing. Check out my blog.


    Lucy. Xxx

    ReplyDelete