Sunday, 13 November 2011

Simple French Twist



The French Twist is a very elegant and classic hairstyle. It can be easily changed up, I prefer mine not so tight and slick but more loose and messy. 

 I love Kate Winslet's French Twist - keeping it a little messy makes it more fun hairstyle than too formal.

Kristen Stewart's twist is similar to the one I recreated it's very casual and would look great with any outfit!

Megan Fox's is much neater and looks very formal, this look is perfect if you're wearing a statement outfit and you need your hair to look polished.

I have created a really quick and easy French Twist tutorial. Watch it here:


Hope you found it helpful!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. elegaaaaaaant ♥

    http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imogen, I always get the urge to just touch your hair whenever I see you. Is that...odd? LOL! It's just so lush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nail polish were you wearing?
    I love this hairstyle, I'm going to have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hairstyle! Love the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful hairstyle, simple et quickly ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I can't wait to try it.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have to best polish!!! And never cease to inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you always renew every day with incredible look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you also offer to pay in advance?
    I'd really like to get some of your extensions :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I came to know your blog , I loved and I'm following!
    Congratulations and much success to you!

    If you visit my blog, it will be very welcome and if you want to follow, welcome!
    Kisses from Brazil

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete