Thursday 3 November 2011

MOD 60's Make-Up


MOD make-up creates instant huge eyes! It's such a classic and fresh look. 



Products used:
Sleek Au natural palette (white and black shades)
Barry M Liquid liner 
NYX jumbo pencil - Milk
Foxy Lashes - Enchanting Eyes (upper)
Foxy Lashes ~ Dolly Lashes (lower)
Sleek Blush - Suede
E.l.f concealer
YSL lipstick rouge shine #32


Closer look:


Queen of the MOD make-up is of course Twiggy!

I was surprised how quick and easy it was to create this look. If you want to find out how, watch my tutorial:



Hope you like!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love this! :o)

    Nats. x

    http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is amazing look! Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing I love the lower lashes will have to get some! :)

    http://www.simplybeautifulx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, mod style and makeup is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, those bottom lashes are beautiful as are you lovely Imogen! Look forward to watching the video later xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. look you´ve created looks great! Good tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! Your 60s style hair looks fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your tutorial on this! So gorgeous=D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you look great!
    Great tutorial.
    I like this twiggy look very much.
    I'm making it foe some partys :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bottom lashes. They look difficult to put on!

    ReplyDelete