I saw the adverts for the new Maybelline 'The Eraser' foundation, i was sucked in immediately and had to try it! I always use Estee Lauder Double Wear but for everyday when I'm at home or not doing much i like to wear a lighter foundation.
It comes with a large round (furry) sponge tip applicator, you need to click the tube quite a few times before any product comes out. The application is soft, it's a little streaky and needs to be done carefully.
I really liked the results, i chose Ivory which i think is the lightest shade. For winter this colour is perfect for me, although it's not as pale as Ivory should be (I never get the lightest shades of foundation).
It covered my blemishes well considering it's so light and sheer. It feels quite greasy on the skin but once set with powder it looks great and doesn't look greasy as the day goes on.
What they say:
- Patented Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface
- Super-concentrated formula with Goji berry and collagen tightens & improves skin elasticity
- SPF 18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage
- Clinically proven effectiveness.
- 7 years of research, 5 patents, doesn’t just cover; after 8 weeks of use reduces imperfections without makeup on.
For an everyday or even base coat foundation i would recommend it.
I bought mine from ebay