Friday 10 December 2010

Eyeko - Fat Balms, Liptastik + London Lips Swatches


 Above: Eyeko Liptastik - Lip Lover

Above: Eyeko Liptastik - Loudmouth


I am seriously in love with these lipstick pencils! The texture, pigment and colours are just amazing! I hope Eyeko bring out a neutral pink as i would buy it in a second. They apply so smoothly and easily for long lasting glossy lipstick that is very moisturising.


 Above: Eyeko - Shoreditch


 Above: Fat Balm - Cherry


Above: Fat Balm - Toffee

Love love love all of these, Shoreditch does look a little lighter in the photo but it's a very pretty pink and can be built up to create a much darker colour. 
The Fat Balms are fab as you can use them on your cheeks, eyes or lips! I love Toffee as it looks beautiful on both the cheeks and lips, it's really highlighted and makes a great bronzer.

Buy from: www.Eyeko.com
Don't forget you can use code E8249 in the ambassador to get a free gift with your order over £15! :)
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. W o W Lip Lover looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!.. the top picture is the perfect red!!..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahou they're so gorgeous!!
    I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures are great!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a neutral pink one of those lip pencils would be amazing! i love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the 2 lip pencils i am actually going to purchase now they look so nice!

    Vikki @ Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lipstick pencils look amazing! Incredible pigmentation! I've been wanting to try the fat balms for awhile too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That red looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! My friend and I learned to do fish tail braids from your videos on Youtube. And you're gorgeous! :)

    Lauren
    www.laurensthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the first red one, it's the perfect shade! My Sonia Kashuk lip pencil in Hot Pink looks really similar to Eyeko Loudmouth, I love that one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way the red lip pencil looks.Cute blog by the way.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ur blog is amazing ; )
    i very like it ;*
    more!!


    if U want follow me and write comment ;*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete